The Northwest Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. founded in 1963 is currently comprised of clubs in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington and the province of British Columbia, Canada.
The Association conforms to the guidelines within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
The Northwest Association:
- Promotes formation of new local clubs, assists in their establishment and supports their growth;
- Joins together member clubs for the purpose of exchanging educational information pertaining to rearing, development and encouragement of individuality of multiple birth children; educates and informs members through programs, a newsletter and affiliation;
- Cooperates with and encourages participation in (medical) research projects involving multiples, relative to the physical, mental and social well-being of multiple birth children and their families;
- Resource for information and assistance to the public, including people with direct interest or involvement with multiple birth children;
- Considers the needs of the siblings of multiple birth children;
- Expands our “reach” by assisting others through philanthropic projects and supporting local charities that help children.